WELCOME - WELCOME- WELCOME

I'm so glad you have chosen to read my blog. I am new at this but hope to learn the art of blogging. I am looking forward to sharing with those of you who have similar interests. It's exciting to know that I will get to meet and visit with friends from all over the country. I will also introduce you to some of my creations and recipes from time to time. Thanks again from looking.

I am a member of the Old Farmhouse Gathering team and Handmade Louisiana team on etsy.

About Me

My photo
I am a retired home economics teacher, mother and grandmother. I live in Cajun country although I am not Cajun, but I have been here long enough to learn to cook some pretty tasty cajun dishes. I started making rag dolls when I was a little girl and have continued over the years to love to create many different items. I also love to visit antique shops and flea markets looking for different treasures.

Some of our creations

Some of our creations
crosses, crosses,

More things

More things
Pillows

Santas

Santas

shabby chic flower pin

shabby chic flower pin

New Burlap Pillow

New Burlap Pillow

Another burlap pillow

Another burlap pillow
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.